World Economy (Miscellaneous)
World Economy (Miscellaneous), this topic has 191 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free World Economy (Miscellaneous) test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "World Economy (Miscellaneous)" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
World Economy (Miscellaneous) (Total Quiz: 191)
MCQ: To maintain its economic position, Japan has often limited the number of cars or the quantity of farm products that the United States can sell in Japan Japan has imposed these limits to develop ?
- an equality of trade position
- a favorable balance of trade
- a more open market
- a belief system
MCQ: One principle in the theory of mercantilism is that colonies should be_____________?
- granted independence as soon as possible
- Considered an economic burden for the colonial power
- encouraged to develop their own industries
- acquired as markets and sources of raw materials
MCQ: During the 1980s and 1990s the economic policies of China, supported by Deng Xiaoping have led directly to______________?
- an expansion of China’s colonial empire
- an increase in trade with the West
- a return to a strict command economy
- the success of the commune system
MCQ: Which factor best accounts for the existence of cash-crop production as a major form of agriculture i many central American nations today ?
- demand of world markets for such crops
- lack of modern agricultural technology
- inadequate supply of water and other natural resources
- peasant ownership of most farmlands
MCQ: In recent years, which factor has been major reason for the economic tensions between the United States and China ?
- China’s trade deficit with the United States was very high
- The United States refused to place quotas on Chinese goods
- The United States imported more from China than it exported to China
- China lowered tariffs on goods imported from the United States
MCQ: Which situation has contributed most recent Japanese economic growth ?
- The Japanese government has place limits on Japanese exports
- Japanese industries spend very little on the research and development of new products
- The Japanese government and Japanese businesses have cooperated with each other
- Japanese citizens save less of their incomes than the citizens of other industrialized nation do
MCQ: A comparison of Japan’s policies before 1945 with the policies in effect after 1945 indicates that______________?
- reduction in spending on military goods leads to economic depression
- dependence on foreign trade usually leads to a weakened national economy
- territorial aggression is not necessary to secure national economic goals
- democratic institution hinder economic growth
MCQ: Throughout the 1800’s Russia was interested in acquiring Turkey mainly because Russia wanted ?
- to main peace in the Middle East
- access to the Mediterranean Sea
- to reestablish the Byzantine Empire
- The rich farmland of the Anatolian Plateau
MCQ: Which condition is a major obstacle to economic development in the Middle East and Northern Africa ?
- use of strip mining to obtain minerals
- reliance on capitalist economic systems
- lack of access to world markets
- scarcity of water resources
MCQ: What was the third buffalo producing country ?