Workshop Technology Mcqs
Workshop Technology Mcqs, this topic has 10 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free Workshop Technology Mcqs test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "Workshop Technology Mcqs" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
Workshop Technology Mcqs (Total Quiz: 10)
MCQ: A file removes the metal during___________________?
- both forward and return strokes
- forward stroke
- return stroke
- none of these
MCQ: In a _____________ , both cutting and non-cutting operations are performed at one station of the press in every stroke of the ram?
- progressive die
- simple die
- compound die
- combination die
MCQ: A neutral flame is obtained by supplying___________________?
- more volume of acetylene and less volume of oxygen
- equal volumes of oxygen and acetylene
- more volume of oxygen and less volume of acetylene
- none of the above
MCQ: The cold working of metals is carried out_________________?
- below the recrystallisation temperature
- at the recrystallisation temperature
- at any temperature
- above the recrystallisation temperature
MCQ: Lancing is the operation of _________________?
- cutting a sheet of metal through part of its length and then bending the cut portion
- removal of metal to the desired shape from the edge of a plate
- cutting a sheet of metal in a straight line along the length
- bending a sheet of metal along a curved axis
MCQ: In spot welding, the spacing between two spot weld should not be less than _______________?
MCQ: The shrinkage allowance for cast iron pattern is________________?
- 15 mm/m
- 20 mm/m
- 26 mm/m
- 10 mm/m
MCQ: Tandem drawing of wires and tubes is necessary because_________________?
- accuracy in dimensions is not possible otherwise
- surface finish improves after every drawing stage
- it is not possible to reduce at one stage
- annealing is needed between stages
MCQ: The operation of straightening a curved sheet metal, is known as____________________?
MCQ: Which of the following statement is wrong ?
- The mortise gauge has two scribing pins
- The gouges are chisels with a hollow shaped blade
- An auger is a planning tool
- all of these