The Meaning & Measurement of Economic Development Mcqs
The Meaning & Measurement of Economic Development Mcqs, this topic has 36 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free The Meaning & Measurement of Economic Development Mcqs test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "The Meaning & Measurement of Economic Development Mcqs" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
The Meaning & Measurement of Economic Development Mcqs (Total Quiz: 36)
MCQ: According to the next basic needs include ?
- food, clothing and housing
- health, education and quality housing
- adequate nutrition, primary education health sanitation water supply and housing
- longevity and living standards
MCQ: Longevity is proxy for ________ in the Human Development Index?
- health and nutrition
- living standard
- infant mortality
- Purchasing Power Parity
MCQ: The Physical Quality of Life Index (PQLI) combines three indicators They are ?
- infant mortality life expectancy and adult literacy rate
- crime rate clean environment and quality of housing
- air pollution rate, Water pollution rate and sanitation
- health education and environment
MCQ: The University of Pennsylvania researchers Summers and Heston compute the price level of GDP as the ratio of purchasing power parity (PPP) exchange rate to the actual exchange rate where ?
- both exchange rates are measured s the domestic currency price of the US-dollar
- both exchange rates are not converted into international dollars
- both exchange rate are pegged
- both exchange rate are converted into Big Mac PPP formula
MCQ: The Paasche index uses _________ weights?
- fisher-ideal index
- Purchasing Power Parity (PPP)
MCQ: OPEC is the ?
- Organization of Petroleum Exporting Country
- Organization of Pre-European Commission
- Oil Producing Economies Caucus
- Organization of Problematic Economies Committee
MCQ: One classification of development levels used by the World Bank divides countries into three group on the basis of GNP per capita They are ?
- NIC, OPEC and G7
- Low income , middle income and high income
- Southeast Northeast and Southwest
- Asia, America and Europe
MCQ: Which of the following are low income countries income country ?
- United States
MCQ: Which of the following countries is not a low-income country ?
MCQ: The formula to calculate economic growth from 2001 to 2002 is given by ?
- [(GDP2002 + GDP2001)/GDP2001]100
- [(GDP2002 – GDP2001) GDP2001]100
- [(GDP2002 – GDP2001)/GDP2001]100
- [(GDP2001 – GDP2002]100