The International Economy And Globalization Mcqs
The International Economy And Globalization Mcqs, this topic has 66 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free The International Economy And Globalization Mcqs test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "The International Economy And Globalization Mcqs" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
The International Economy And Globalization Mcqs (Total Quiz: 66)
MCQ: LDCs often have a comparative advantage in the production of ?
- primary products
- intermediate products
- manufactured products
- financial services
MCQ: Output fell sharply in the transition economies because ?
- banks were unable to function
- there was little corporate control
- vital infrastructure was missing
- All of the above
MCQ: If goods are exported for less than society’s marginal production cost and the marginal benefit to domestic consumers, it is likely that they benefit from?
- an import subsidy
- a quota
- comparative advantage
- an export subsidy
MCQ: A tariff causes domestic firms to ________ and consumers to?
- overproduce, under consume
- Overproduce, overconsume
- underproduce, under consume
- underproduce, overconsume
MCQ: The level of the equilibrium exchange rate offsets international differences in ?
- comparative advantage
- absolute advantage
- opportunity cost
- relative costs
MCQ: International difference is opportunity costs lead to countries acquiring ?
- Comparative advantage
- High exchange rates
- trade barriers
- trade quotas
MCQ: To prevent the external value of the currency from falling the government might ?
- Reduce interest rates
- Sell its own currency
- Buy its own currency with foreign reserves
- Increase its own spending
MCQ: The marginal propensity of consume is equal to ?
- Total spending / total consumption
- Total consumption / total income
- Change in consumption / change in income
- Change in consumption / change in savings
MCQ: The terms of trade measure ?
- The income of one country compared to another
- The GDP of one country compared to another
- The quantity of exports of one country compared to another
- Export prices compared to import prices
MCQ: If a country can produce 10 of product A or 4 of product B the opportunity cost of 1B is ?