Surveying Mcqs, this topic has 100 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free Surveying Mcqs test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "Surveying Mcqs" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
Surveying Mcqs (Total Quiz: 100)
MCQ: The correction for sag is_________________?
- always additive
- always subtractive
- always zero
- sometimes additive and sometimes subtractive
MCQ: Which of the following methods of offsets involves less measurement on the ground?
- method of perpendicular offsets
- method of oblique offsets
- method of ties
- all involve equal measurement on the ground
MCQ: The allowable length of an offset depends upon the______________?
- degree of accuracy required
- method of setting out the perpendiculars and nature of ground
- scale of plotting
- all of the above
MCQ: For a well-conditioned triangle, no angle should be less than______________?
MCQ: During chaining along a straight line, the . leader of the party has 4 arrows in his hand while the follower has 6. Distance of the follower from the starting point is_____________?
- 4 chains
- 6 chains
- 120 m
MCQ: The angle of intersection of the two plane mirrors of an optical square is______________?
MCQ: Which of the following angles can be set out with the help of French cross staff?
- 45° only
- 90° only
- either 45° or 90°
- any angle
MCQ: The permissible error in chaining for measurement with chain on rough or hilly ground is_____________?
- 1 in 100
- 1 in 250
- 1 in 500
- 1 in 1000
MCQ: Normal tension is that pull which_______________?
- is used at the time of standardising the tape
- neutralizes the effect due to pull and sag
- makes the correction due to sag equal to zero
- makes the correction due to pull equal to zero
MCQ: If the length of a chain is found to be short on testing, it can be adjusted by______________?
- straightening the links
- removing one or more small circular rings
- closing the joints of the rings if opened out
- all of the above